Doll Making Kit
Regular price $60.00
Waldorf Doll Making Basic Kit
In this kit you will find all the basic supplies you need to make your own 16 inch natural doll.
Each kit includes :
- 1/2 meter of doll jersey in your choice of skin tone with pattern pre-sewn and ready to cut out
- 1 pound Canadian Merino wool for stuffing
- 1 meter of tubular gauze to form the head
- 1 doll making needle
- Red/pink beeswax crayon
- Printed basic instructions for construction
- Matching Gutermann thread
Other supplies you will need to purchase on your own :
- Yarn for hair and rug hooking tool if you use this method for attaching hair
- Fabric for clothing
- Embroidery thread and needles for eyes and mouth
- White dental floss for shaping the head of your doll
Skills you need to complete your project :
- Basic hand sewing
- Crocheting if you use this method to attach yarn hair
- Embroidery for stitching eyes and mouth
- Knitting or machine sewing for clothing
I use the finest quality supplies available when I make my dolls and I am happy to offer them now to you to make a doll yourself.
Our doll skin tricot is specially made for professional doll-makers and imported from Europe. It is 100% cotton, thick, knit interlock and comes in fair, golden, peach, mocha, terracotta and dark brown. It is 40 cm tubular or 80 cm when cut wide open.